It is a hemp with dominant genes from the Indica species. (INDICA DOMINANT HYBRID CBD)
Pre-Harvest Hemp (Beginning of the flowering stage)
Post-Harvest Hemp (After harvested)
The period of complete inflorescence development is 4 – 6 weeks
What are the benefits of CBD
- Moderately resistant to downy mildew and powdery mildew.
- Light cultivars with a food storage period of less than 55 days to produce inflorescences.
- The size of the inflorescences is medium, high yield.
- Adapts well both in outdoor cultivation. In Green house or indoor. Suggest for indoor/ greenhouse cultivation
- Has a moderately strong stem.
- A largest plant canopy variety
- Recommended plant spacing 5×5, 6×6 feet