CBD oil is the most effective way of combating emotional pain such as stress and anxiety, but also chronic pain. Cannabis oil has been used for centuries in Thailand and has recently become very popular with its new liberal legislation.
Just drop a couple of drops in your mouth and feel the difference within 30 minutes. CBD isn’t psychoactive, which means you will not get high.
Find what is right for you
Research from 2017 showed that there’s no universal dosage of CBD that a person should take. Everybody responds differently to CBD, but most people take between 20 and 100 mg per day.
The amount of CBD you should take depends on a range of factors, including:
- Your body weight
- The condition you’re treating
- Your individual body chemistry
We recommend starting by dosing 20 to 40 mg a day. After a week, increase this amount by 5 mg. Continue this until you feel that it’s effectively treating your symptoms.
Please use the table below as a guideline to get you started. For more information please have a look at our complete dosage guide
If you’re looking to buy CBD oil you’ve come to the right website. At Dr. CBD, you will find a range of different cannabis oils from the leading CBD companies in Thailand. The tinctures are fully natural and organic, made with hemp and cannabis plants sourced from certified suppliers.
The oils incorporate a holistic blend of cannabinoids, terpenes, carrier oil, and other high-quality ingredients for a wholesome experience.
The brands available at Dr. CBD are 100% legal and compliant with the local laws. We only sell cannabis oil which ticks all the boxes to ensure that they are legal every step of the way. So rest assured, you will not be in trouble for buying or consuming cannabinoid oil from Dr. CBD.
So far in our short journey, we have already helped over 1,000 people improve their sleep quality and reach a more relaxed, peaceful state of mind.
Before we dive into CBD oil, let’s take a quick look at CBD.
In scientific terms, cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid – one of the 113 identified in cannabis plants, a.k.a marijuana. To be more precise, it is a chemical found in the cannabis sativa plant/hemp.
Along with Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) – the compound that gives you the euphoric, ‘high’ feeling – CBD is among the most common cannabinoids in cannabis plants. However, unlike its THC counterpart, CBD does not get you ‘high’. It is non-psychoactive in nature, and its effects are more along the lines of easing pain and anxiety. As a result, it is no surprise to see CBD comprise a quintessential part of medical marijuana.
If you want to understand how CBD works in more detail, the answer lies in its interaction with the endocannabinoid system. While this field of neuroscience is new in itself, we have done our best to give you a basic understanding of it right here.
CBD oil, in its rawest form, has an unpleasant bitter taste. At Dr. CBD, we understand that customers want to experience the goodness of CBD oil in a way that is enjoyable and satisfying. That’s why all the oils come in tasty flavours for a smooth, seamless consumption – making it perfect for people who are not a huge fan of the taste of raw hemp oil.
CBD has a host of proven benefits such as:
- Helping ease anxiety and depression
- Calming the mind and body
- Treat select epilepsy syndromes (approved by the United States FDA)
- Promote restful, deep sleep and combat insomnia
- Treat opioid addictions
- Alleviate chronic pain
And these are just some of the effects that we know of. Studies are being undertaken globally to identify more potential benefits of CBD oil.
100 percent legal and compliant with laws and standards established by the Thai Food & Drug Administration.
Made right here in Thailand with high-grade hemp sourced locally and responsibly.
Natural, organic, cruelty-free CBD oil that is consistent in quality – no harsh chemicals involved.
An important thing to note is CBD oil works differently for everyone. The key here is to experiment with doses consistently and find out what works the best for you.
That said, we have broken down the experience of taking CBD oil into a few key areas:
- Dosage: For a first time user, we recommend a dropper. For seasoned users, two droppers. And for those seeking immediate relief from pain, anxiety, or discomfort, we suggest upping the dose to three droppers.
- How to take: Place the drops under your tongue and keep them inside the mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing.
- How long does it take to kick in: CBD oil can take anywhere between 30 minutes to two hours to start working, depending on your body and its metabolism. It is different for different people and after the first couple of doses, you will be able to figure it out for yourself!
- When to take it: If you are taking CBD oil for sleeping, then it is recommended to consume it an hour before your bedtime. If you are taking it for anxiety or pain relief, then the ideal time is pretty much up to you; morning, lunch, afternoon. It varies from person to person!
- What to Expect: CBD will help you feel incredibly relaxed and peaceful. It may assist in relieving your pain and anxiety while calming your mind. In other words, you will be greeted with a wave of relaxation. Do note that you won’t get ‘high’ since CBD does contain only trace amounts of the psychoactive compound THC.